- 14 1⁄4 lbs pork, carnitas (USDA or JTM Food Grp)
- 18 1⁄2 lbs rice, whole grain fried rice
- 4 3⁄4 lbs blueberries, oven warmed
- 25 fl oz BBQ sauce
- 6 oz wt green onions, fresh
- Assemble the rice bowl as follows: 1ea 8 oz spoodle of rice = 5.9 oz serving for 1 grain, 2 oz slotted spoodle of oven warmed blueberries, 4 ½ oz wt of pork carnitas, ½ fl oz BBQ sauce, 1 tsp green onion garnish
- Serve immediately. Not recommended to make ahead and hold, blueberries will turn to mush and affect the rice quality.
- HACCP Process – Step 2 – Same Day Service.