Blueberry Protein Bites
- 450.00g of ground turkey
- 60.00g of Panko breadcrumbs
- 105.00g of whole milk
- 50.00g of large eggs
- 80.00g of dried blueberries
- 0.20g of ground black pepper
- 2.70g of fine sea salt
- 0.60g of garlic powder
- 0.80g of onion powder
- hot water
Procedure: including prep, cooking, assembly, finishing
- Soak breadcrumbs in milk, squeeze out excess.
- Hydrate dried blueberries in hot water for 2 mins, drain well.
- Mix turkey, breadcrumb mixture, spices, salt and black pepper.
- Stir in blueberries
- Form into bite-sized balls (30g) and chill for 30mins-1hr
- Pan fry in canola oil at 350F for 3 minutes until light golden brown to lock in color and finish in the oven at 350 for 10 mins or until product has reached an internal temperature of 165F.
Items needed: including equipment, smallwares, etc
Mixing bowl, fryer, oven