- 3 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 9 ounces water
- 9 ounces distilled white vinegar
- 3 ounces dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1⁄4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 1⁄4 tablespoons ground cumin
- 3 1⁄4 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 3⁄4 cup canned blueberries, drained
- Add all ingredients to a heavy-bottomed pan.
- Place the heavy-bottomed pan onto a range stove over low heat to combine for roughly 3 minutes stirring slowly.
- Remove the heavy-bottomed pan from the heat once the ingredients have warmed and formed a viscous sauce.
- Add canned blueberries and gently stir to combine.
- Cool sauce to room temperature then pour into a container and cover tightly. Label and date.
- Store sauce in the refrigerator for up to a month.