- 6lbs blueberries, frozen
- Preheat oven to 400°F (convection) or 450°F (conventional).
- Line 2 full sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Place 3 lbs of frozen blueberries on each sheet pan.
- Place into the oven and cook for 8 minutes or until temperature of 155°F is reached.
- Using hot pads, remove the sheet pans from the oven and pour the blueberries into 2” steam table pans for holding. Be sure paper doesn’t rip or tear. Discard paper.
- Store the blueberries in a 2” steam table pan, cover at the proper holding temperature, 155°F minimum.
- Use Oven Warmed Blueberries for Pork Rice Bowls or Chicken Wrap. Serve using a slotted spoodle to drain the liquid.
- Follow HACCP Step 2 and discard at the end of service