- 10.5 oz (300g) blueberry juice concentrate
- 1 1⁄3 teaspoons (3g) agar agar
- Combine the two ingredients in a saucepan with a whisk. Bring the ingredients to a boil and transfer to a shallow container. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until very firm and completely chilled.
- Blend the block of blueberry juice in a high-speed blender scraping the sides regularly until completely smooth and almost pudding in texture. Add a touch of liquid if needed.
- Transfer the blueberry fluid gel to a squeeze bottle and store refrigerated. Serve hot or cold.
Purple Vegetable Dish
Serve the Blueberry Gel over a fresh plate of seasonal vegetables of your preference. Our chefs chose a Purple Vegetable Spread which included royal purple turnip, globe turnip, petite cabbage and purple spinach. Use the squeeze bottle to perfectly apply drops of Blueberry Gel to the dish. As a garnish, sprinkle with fine blueberry powder.