- 6 cups frozen blueberries
- 4 cups garbanzo beans, drained
- 5 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 12 slices sourdough bread, toasted and halved
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup clover honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup honey-roasted walnut pieces
- 1⁄2 cup oat granola
- In a food processor, puree blueberries, garbanzo beans, mascarpone cheese, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, and kosher salt until smooth.
- Transfer blueberry hummus to a ½-gallon air-tight container, cover, and store chilled until service.
- For service, assemble each 3-serving shareable platter in the following order:12 fl. oz. blueberry hummus, 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries, 1 tablespoon honey roasted walnuts, 1 tablespoon oat granola, 1 teaspoon hemp hearts, 3 half-slices of toasted sourdough bread.