Who We Are
The U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council (USHBC) is a federal agriculture research and promotion program with independent oversight from the United States Department of Agriculture. As a grower-driven organization, USHBC represents the collective voice of blueberry growers, marketers and importers in North and South America. The Council strives to be the global leader in knowledge, programs and resources used and shared by the blueberry industry. Through collaboration and innovation, USBHC is moving our industry forward to bring you the best quality fruit and share the endless possibilities of blueberries in product innovation.
Every day, USHBC works with:
- Blueberry growers, marketers and exporters across North America;
- Agricultural organizations, governmental and regulatory bodies, and other industry experts around the nation;
- Health researchers contributing to our library of peer-reviewed, blueberry-focused research;
- Domestic and international food manufacturers sharing product innovation and inspiration;
- Dietitians and other health professionals helping to share those insights with patients and everyday shoppers seeking healthy solutions to daily needs;
- Trend-setting chefs representing high-volume restaurant operations to local hotspots.
Together, USHBC and our partners reinforce the versatility and unique product benefits of blueberries, helping food manufacturers and their customers around the world get a delicious boost of blue.