- 112g of Bombay Sapphire gin
- 28g of Drillaud blueberry liqueur
- 14g of crème de violette
- 22g of lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 20g of blueberry concentrate
- 22g of organic bergamot juice
- Combine Gin, blueberry liqueur, crème de violette, lemon juice, bergamot juice, and blueberry concentrate in cocktail shaker that is filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into Nick and Nora (or coupe) garnished with a lemon twist and Toschi candied blueberry.
Garnish: Toschi blueberries
About This Recipe
A light cocktail made with gin, blueberry liqueur, blueberry syrup, crème de violette, and lemon juice. Part of canned (RTD) lineup.