Blueberry Cashew Fresh Super Bars
- 312g of cashew butter, unsalted
- 60g of cashews, unsalted, finely chopped
- 22.80g of blueberry juice powder
- 18g of blueberry juice concentrate
- 144g of white chocolate chips
- 72g of almond protein powder
- 2.4g of fine sea salt
- 24g of quinoa crisps
- 48g of dried blueberries
Procedure: including prep, assembly and storage
- Heat cashew butter and half of the white chocolate chips until nearly melted. Stir in remaining white chocolate chips until fully melted.
- Add in quinoa crispies, salt, almond protein powder, finely chopped cashews, blueberry juice powder, concentrate and dried blueberries.
- Place 55g in each cavity of a rectangular bar mold and chill until set. Store refrigerated.
Items needed: including equipment, smallwares, etc
- Rectangular silicone bar molds
- Stainless steel pot
About This Recipe
A fresh, blueberry forward and cashew butter bar loaded with anti-oxidants potassium and vitamin C. Poised for the growing refrigerated bar space.