- 27.11g of organic sweet syrup
- 1.36g of high oleic canola oil
- 1.82g of refined glycerin 99.7% USP
- 0.14g of sunflower lecithin
- 0.36g of natural blueberry pie filling flavor
- 9.05g of granulated sugar
- 0.45g of sea salt
- 11.96g of blueberries, dried
- 25.67g of 50% protein rice crisps
- 5.87g of pecan pieces
- 3.16g of pecan meal
- 13.04g of Simply Natural white chocolate wafers
- green tea matcha powder
- Combine sweet syrup, canola oil, glycerin, lecithin, and blueberry pie flavoring.
- Separately combine sugar, salt, dried blueberries, rice crisps, pecan pieces, and pecan meal.
- Add all wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until everything is evenly dispersed.
- Weigh portions and form bars by hand. Place finished bars on a parchment-lined sheet tray.
- Cover and allow to dry for 24-48 hours.
- Once bars have firmed up, begin melting white chocolate to 130°F.
- Drizzle white chocolate over bars and finish with a dusting of matcha powder.
- Enjoy now or package individually and store for up to 30 days.
Hold time/shelf life: 30 days or more.
About This Recipe
Crispy bar made with blueberries, matcha powder, pecans, and puffed rice. Matcha may present as a layer; flavor profile is not too sweet, leaning into health halo.