- 6lb 5oz Blueberries, fresh
- 3⁄4 No. 10 can Pineapple tidbits, canned and drained
- 2 medium Jalapeno pepper, fresh, seeds and membrane removed, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cup Lime juice, fresh or bottled
- 1⁄4 cup Lime zest
- 1 cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 cups Onion, red, fresh diced
For easy school foodservice printing, download this recipe as a PDF.
- Combine blueberries, pineapple, jalapeno, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro and red onion in a large bowl. Season with additional lime juice if desired.
- Stir gently to combine ingredients. Spread into 2 shallow pans (12″ x 20″ x 2.5″) to a product depth of 2″ or less.
- Portion with a No. 8 (1/2 cup) scoop for a 3/8 cup serving.
- CCP: Keep at or below 40⁰ F.