Blueberry Superfood Smoothie Cubes
- 675g of blueberry puree, single strength
- 141g of banana
- 97.50g of date
- 30g of turmeric, fresh peeled
- 30g of hemp hearts
- 13.50g of MCT oil
- 10.50g of Supergrass powder
- 0.75g of Stevia liquid
- 30g of whole raw almonds
- 0.30g of black pepper
- 30g of black chia
- 1,189.50g of oat milk
Procedure: including prep, cooking, assembly, finishing
- To make blueberry cubes, puree all ingredients except for chia seeds and oat milk in a high-powered or Vitamix until smooth. Blend in chia seeds until incorporated.
- Deposit 25 grams of blueberry puree into each cavity of a 1.75″ square silicone ice cube mold and freeze 2+ hours or until solidly frozen
- To build smoothie, add 6 frozen blueberry cubes to 7 ounces of your choice of milk or milk alternative like oat or almond milk. Blend until smooth and serve with a wide straw.
Items needed: including equipment, smallwares, etc
1.75″ Silicone Cube molds, Blender
About This Recipe
Blueberries and superfoods blended and frozen into portion controlled cubes make creating a delicious nutrient packed smoothie at home a snap. Just pop the cubes in a blender with plant based or dairy milk of your choice, spin until smooth and enjoy!