Savory Blueberry and Preserved Lemon Hummus
- 1,200g of garbanzo beans, drained
- 105g of tahini
- 63g of preserved lemon, chopped
- 60g of extra virgin olive oil
- 645.00g of canned blueberries, drained
- 600g of blueberry juice, canned
- 60g of lemon juice
- 0.60g of kosher salt
Procedure: including prep, cooking, assembly, finishing
- Place all ingredients except for the EVOO in a food processor and incorporate well.
- Drizzle in olive oil and let the food processor run on high until smooth
- Plate 11 ounces of hummus in a shallow glass bowl ensuring there is a well in the center.
Items needed: including equipment, smallwares, etc
- Blanched vegetables like carrot spears, fresh cucumbers and radish
- Feta cheese and freeze-dried blueberry crumbles
About This Recipe
Blueberry hummus base that can include interesting toppings or mix-ins, either sweet or savory. The hummus is pulse-based for protein and can be a paired with pita or vegetables for an on-the-go snack play.