Blueberry Teriyaki Sauce
- 300g of Tamari
- 180g of Mirin
- 66g of maple syrup, grade A
- 135g of Blueberry juice concentrate, 60 Brix
- 4.5g of ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 20g of cornstarch
- 9g of water
Procedure: including prep, cooking, assembly, finishing
- Mix tamari, mirin, maple syrup, blueberry juice concentrate and grated ginger in a heavy bottomed saucepan, bring to a gentle simmer.
- Mix cornstarch with the water to create a slurry and whisk into the until smooth. Simmer for 3-5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Cool completely. Store refrigerated.
About This Recipe
Asian-inspired sweet and savory teriyaki sauce with bright blueberry flavor. This versatile sauce could be used with proteins, pasta and more.